The Health Care Executives Association brings together decision-makers from the medical and health care sectors. Here they have the opportunity to establish business contacts in an industry-relevant network, to generate professional know-how and to exchange information beyond the daily business.
Included in the membership fee:
- Employment law advice: Members of the Health Care Executives Association receive advice on all employment law and professional issues.
Also included is the use of offers from the umbrella organization ULA – United Leaders Association:
- Special conditions when participating in courses offered by the „FKI – Führungskräfte Institut (Leadership Institute)„
- Discounted career counseling by „The Boardroom„
- Participation in the series of events „ULA-Leaders-Dialogue„
The Health Care Executives Association enables different modes of membership.
- Individual membership: Sponsoring membership of natural persons
- Enterprise membership: up to five sponsoring memberships of natural persons as representatives of an enterprise.
You want to become a member or have questions about membership?
Please feel free to contact our office management.