§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the
Bahrenfelder Chaussee 162
Tel: 040 / 609 45 26-10
Fax 040 / 609 45 26-19
The company data protection officer can be reached using the following contact data:
– The Data Protection Officer
-Bahrenfelder Chaussee 162
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us – in accordance with the respective legal requirements and the respective legal scope – with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about any violations of statutory provisions in the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address-
date and time of the request-
time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
-amount of data transferred in each case
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its interface-
language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. In addition, with your separate consent, cookies may be used for the provision of external media such as films and maps, as well as for the analysis of the use of the website.
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymized by technical precautions. Therefore, an assignment of the data to the calling user is no longer possible. The data is not merged with other personal data of the users.
In the case of embedded YouTube videos, we use special links that are not intended to allow the use or transfer of third-party cookies. YouTube videos are embedded in our pages in this way in their so-called „extended data protection mode“. Calling up YouTube content leads to a connection with YouTube and the DoubleClick network, i.e. to YouTube outside our site and their data processing beyond our control.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, whereby the legitimate interest of the controller is the secure, stable, efficient provision of the functions of the website and the information that can be accessed via it. If the controller fulfills a contractual obligation towards you with the respective function, for example the participation in a digital event booked by you, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR if the user has consented to this.
§4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the contact details provided above.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to any newsletter offered by us, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an email to the email address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
§6 Use of Google AnalyticsThis
website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Ireland Limited („Google“), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics enables the website operator to analyze the behavior of website visitors. In doing so, the website operator receives various usage data, such as page views, dwell time, operating systems used and the origin of the user. This data may be summarized by Google in a profile that is assigned to the respective user or their end device.
Google Analytics uses technologies that enable the recognition of the user for the purpose of analyzing user behavior (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Google about the use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
The data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/.
have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This means that your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating
your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
can prevent the collection and processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Demographic characteristics on Google AnalyticsThis
website uses the „demographic characteristics“ function of Google Analytics in order to display suitable advertisements to website visitors within the Google advertising network. This allows reports to be generated that include statements about the age, gender, and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google as well as from visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as shown in the item „Objection to data collection“.
periodData stored at Google at user and event level that is linked to cookies, user identifiers (e.g. User ID) or advertising IDs (e.g. DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID) is anonymized or deleted after 14 months. For details, please see the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=de
§7 Google Maps
The transfer of personal data to the United States that may occur when using Google Maps is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprcontrollerterms/ and https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprcontrollerterms/sccs/.
§8 Linked content
Our website contains links to third-party websites that are not operated by us, as well as the option to share content from our website via social networks. The respective data protection declarations and data protection notices of the respective providers of the linked content apply. We point out that we are not responsible for the data processing practices on third-party platforms and pages outside our own sphere of influence.
§9 Data protection during applications and the application process
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application procedure. The processing may also take place electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits relevant application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form located on the website. If the controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted three months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the controller conflict with such deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). The legal basis for the processing of personal data of applicants is Section 26 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) in conjunction with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b, 88 GDPR, furthermore, insofar as the processing is carried out to meet legal requirements, Art. 6. para. 1 lit. c GDPR and, insofar as consent of the data subject is the basis of the processing, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR in conjunction with Section 26 BDSG.
periodUnless otherwise specified in the respective individual information, the controller processes personal data in accordance with the statutory provisions for the purposes presented here in each case and only for as long as personal identification of the data subject is required for the respective purpose. Subsequently, the data is deleted or neutralized/anonymized in accordance with data protection.