The Health Care Executives Association
The association of leading health care professionals
Decision-makers in the health care sector have the opportunity here to make business contacts in an industry-relevant network, to generate professional know-how and to exchange information beyond the day-to-day business.
Fundamental to the self-conception of the Medical Management Association is the recipe for every successful network: its members achieve a joint additional profit from the meetings.
In addition, members of the Medical Management Association have access to:
- exclusive services, such as employment law advice
- Promoting communication between the actors in the health sector,
- Initiation of discussion circles of all representatives in the health sector, in particular to promote intersectoral cooperation,
- Promotion of further training for specialists and managers in the health care and related sectors,
- Provision of forums and discussion areas for all players in the health care system for the purpose of exchanging ideas and initiating forward-looking ideas, developing future scenarios and new strategies in the health care system,
- Evaluation and public relations work for new forms of organisation and cooperation that serve public health care.
Board of Directors
Dr. Peter Müller